Saturday, June 20, 2009

Young, gifted, and black (Kane, not me). Flashing...lights (lights). Lionel, 06/20/49.



1. If you do not get this for me to hang on the wall in apt. 302, there will be repercussions.



And for today's reminder of the greatness that is my National Basketball Association squad:

Even MCs from Brooklyn love the Lakeshow!

















Nice Jersey, Antonio Hardy!
Nuff respect due!




2. As I recall, I know you luh to show off/but I never thought that you would take it this far.


Bacardi bottles! Pretty lights!

Thanks, Alex Beim!




3.

Lionel's easy/he's easy like Sunday morning, yeahhhh,
he SHUT it DOWN in '77,
he played the keys on this jam below that you hear in your head every time you see me walk into the club,
he provided the part at 01:53 for the Dust Brothers to boost and lovingly place inside
"Hey Ladies,"
and today's his birthday.

Ha, you guys thought I was gonna post "Brick House"! Shame on you for thinking I'm that predictable.







No comments: