Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Anti-Pop! Also, N.A.S.A.: stop it.

That N.A.S.A. "A Volta" business gets a final score of ZERO from the judges.
Pack it in. Good game. Valiant effort. Maybe next year. Etc.

Here we have yet another posse cut that sounds good on paper but is just so dull* and I don't care who knows it.
Oh N.A.S.A., I want to love you but you just keep pushing me away!
I do like the fact that Logan directed the video, however.


Listen to this instead, gang!
Anti-Pop Consortium, "Capricorn One." More of this, please. Album in October.
Big Dada and Ninja Tune, thanks for constantly ruling at music.



mp3.

"We broke up and broke Logan's heart but now we're reunited and, yeah, it feels so good."

(I bet it was Beans who brought 'em back together; that dude rules.)


*please refer to the Mos/Slick Rick/Madlib incident of June 2009.





No comments: