Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's Organize. So we can plant trees.



Basically I am Monch-obsessed and basically this is why all the boys sweat me.* Also, because I am Monch-obsessed this is how I know that he wants us to plant trees. Monch cares about the earth and so now I am very, very concerned about the earth. Tree-planting is an important cause, gang. He's like my personal Johnny Appleseed, but Queens-bred and really good at rhyme-writing.

World Environment Day was June 5, and
the apocalyptic one teamed up with something called mokugift.com "in order to spread the message of environmental concerns through tree-planting." They plan to plant 7 billion trees by the end of the year in Asia, Central America, and Africa because, sure, why not.




I don't know where Monch's alleged "Tree Island" is but ummm I'm pretty sure I'd like to visit if it means he'll be stopping by to do maintenance and check on some saplings.



PS, because it is Monday and because I love Organized and because a reminder of some '90s greatness never hurt anybody:



* Negative.






No comments: