Monday, June 15, 2009

And if you didn't know, Ice Cube got drama hoes!

06/15/69: Happy birthday, Ice Cube!


Lyrical content, ummmm, not so much.
Voice & always-pissed-off delivery, however, YESSSS.


I know you people thought I was gonna post something from Amerikkka's Most Wanted because I have an unnatural fondness for Shocklee,

but Ice Cube had more amps; get in, bitch.


There goes the neighborhood!


I tried to find a slightly dope/obscure picture to post of you, O'Shea; however, in every one I saw you were either do-ragged/Jheri curled and holding a firearm, or you were calm and fatherly and holding a child in one of your recent family-man lighthearted/terrible/unfunny films.
I'll take something in the middle next time, please, thanks.

Incorrect hand gesture, Cube!
We were looking for 4 fingers up, 2 twisted in the middle.


PS, what have you done with Sir Jinx?
I need some more of his
production finery in my headphones.
It's been too long since '92.




No comments: