Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weezy F. would marry Kobe if it were legal in the state of California


Kobe is the king, says Young Money.

"The NBA Finals pretty much captivated my time last week. I was at Game 1 in LA and Games 3, 4, and 5 in Orlando -- and I have to say it was probably one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Kobe Bryant is a great friend of mine, and to witness your boy go out and do what he did was nothing short of amazing.
Before the last game I texted him with '4-1' because that's how I wanted him to end it.
He replied with something like 'I'm gonna get 'em.'
After the game I hit him back with 'You did it. You make hard work look fun.'
And he said something like 'This shit (is) feeling amazing.'"

LMAO, IDK, BRB, OMG! And then the 2 of them went out for milkshakes and talked about running away together to a small town and starting a new life in each other's arms.
Knock it off, 2 grown and wealthy men texting each other like 8th-grade girls.
(Translated into your language: STFU.
)

"Kobe is the king."
"Kobe is THE best."
"Kobe is phenomenal."
"Dear Kobe, you make hard work look fun. I like you. Do you like me? Circle one--yes or no--and pass this note back to me. Love, Wayne."

JESUS, that dude crush of yours, Mr. Carter. Kobe likes white girls anyway, dummy.



PS -
Your favorite small forward on the Inglewood Sentinels* shares his vision for the future on Twitter, but also knows how to really advertise the fact that Inglewood High is not a shining star when it comes to teaching that whole "academics" thing to its students.

(There's a reason why they call him "The Truth" and not "The Speller.")



*






No comments: