Monday, June 29, 2009

Pusha T and Malice been gettin high off they own supply

Something like a phenomenon, baby!


"Clipse Call Themselves 'Best Duo Ever',
have vision dreams of passion."



"Gucci Chuck Taylor with the dragon on the side,
Wamp wamp,
Trust, I know them twenty's real well, and
we're the best duo EV-ERRR."


They breed some real comedians out there in Virginia! What I have to say about this is what you would expect me to say about this, so I shall let the musical superheroes in my life do all the talking and express my thoughts and/or feelings about this unfortunate incident:


When reached for comment,

Eric B & Rakim,
Erick & Parrish,
Mos & Kweli,
Kool G & Polo,
Monch & Po,
Prodigy & Havoc,
Bun B & Pimp C,
Guru & Premier,
KRS & Scott, and
Big Boi & Andre

all said the exact same thing, which was, "What the fuck?"
followed by uproarious laughter. A good time was had by all.



Then Malice and Pusha told that one about the guy from Nantucket, and then the one about the priest and the rabbi, and then asked if we knew why the chicken crossed the road.

Annnnd scene.

(PS, they didn't even say best hip-hop duo...they said best DUO, which takes it to next levels of delusion. Aw, confused and grandiose mic-wielding brothers from Virginia are so adorable! Dear following epic duos, Malice and Pusha would like you to please see yourselves out: Quincy & Michael, Tyson & D'Amato, Magic & Kareem, Marley & Tosh, Slash & Axl, Tiger & a 9-iron, Stevie & a keyboard, me & hips, me & music nerdery, me & general nerdery.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one....

Anonymous said...

Pete and CL
Billy and Fame

etc...

Sweden is joining the "what-the- fruuck?"