Monday, June 8, 2009

"Shake that body, party that bawwwwdy/Don't fuck with Ghost, you'll feel sorry"

It's like I'm always saying, my Lakeshow squad is so amazing that even an MC from the isle of Staten, 3000 miles away from here, clearly recognizes its greatness and mentions one of its marquee players in a verse. A Lakers win makes me feel so healthy, so mighty healthy.

Pretty soloette velvet nice DNA scroll genetics
Too hot to handle, one thought--scramblin the mandolin

Hundred game Wilt Chamberlain, smack em, say when...


(by the way, how much burning-hot passion do we have for this jam?* It rules. It just rules so hard. It's the year 2000 again, press play and you'll see that it's true)


Look at Wilt!
Both hands clusty!



*






(I know it was Philly that he scored 100 for. No need to alert me via email. Luckily, I don't care about that fact and it takes nothing away from the cohesion of this post that ties together Starky and the Lakers.)



1 comment:

will.Z. said...

"...a duffle bag full of guns son, dipped in black..."
Easily my most favorite, most random T. Starks line ever.

You should somehow send him that pic of you in your undies w/ his toy on the shelf ;) I'm sure he'd respond, offer to make you his Ramen w/ various grilled meats sprinkled on top ;)

I wanted to post in this comment a pic of Wilt the Stilt lounging poolside, but photobucket is not being kind..