Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am not illiterate/no not even a little bit


Like my homie* D.O.C./No one can do it better!, said Dre back in '92, and you know what? Your dude speaks the truth.

06/10/58: happy birthday, D.O.C.! You're an exceptional human being in my world because of No One Can Do It Better, oh and how's your voice these days? You get that operation yet?

(This might be just a common-knowledge-in-LA thing; he had a car accident many years ago that severed his vocal chords)

I usually live in 1993 but today it's '89 so that I can pretend like "It's Funky Enough" just came out and we're listening to it on KDAY in my Maxima.

("You be like oh shit! That's the jam" - Meth)



It's Funky Enough





Misdemeanor



It is, in fact, funky enough, but
"Lend Me An Ear" is a super banger that gets forgotten, much to my dismay.

(16-24 year olds, you can thank Lakai for putting you up on game.)


*clean version





No comments: