Saturday, June 13, 2009

Carlyle. Georgia. Tom Waits.

1.

Rae shills for a fancy car dealership on the awful, hideous westside of Los Angeles, umm
because whyyyy? He needs more money? OH RAE.

Can't knock the hustle. Most of the time.


"Absolutely no credit check." Fancy car place, you just made me EL OH ELL and cringe at the same time! Why don't you just come out and say it??
Nice stereotype reinforcement game, Carlyle Motor Club. I do not support your mission and therefore I will now be retracting my offer for one of your Lambos in stock. Nice one.



2.


Got some soul on blast/in the cassette,
Food for my brain/I haven't stopped learning yet.




3.


"Most of the people I admire, they usually smell funny
and don't get out much.

It's true.
Most of them are either dead or not feeling well."




1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Uh oh.. I see something familiar in that stack of tapes. 7th down on the right ^_^