Monday, June 22, 2009

My girl is white, my game ain't tight


You ever, ever, try to tell me you don't like this jam
and first I'll be like, Say swear to God,
and then I'll be like, You's a LIAR,
and then I'll tell the bouncer to throw you out the club like you're Jazz and he's Uncle Phil.

I don't need your kind in my life, you people who don't care for some sulky/comedic rappin coupled with the freshest beat south of the 10 freeway and a KRS snippet. We can't be friends or bedroom partners so keep it movin, buddy.




I'm far from hard, emotionally scarred
On Pico Boulevard I was regarded as a retard

I make myself sick, get on my own nerves
Immature, insecure, grown-up nerd
Has-been MC
On a label that's unstable
Choppin' bliggy on a table.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song always reminds me why fatlip's my favorite member of pharcyde. gotta love those uncomfortably honest, self-deprecating raps.

u see the documentary they made from/about the video shoot? apparently, that's actually his moms next to him when he's spitting "choppin' bliggy on the table."

Logan said...

Ha, I know! I did see the doc...And he's my favorite too, T! Unsurprisingly. (We always agree on favorite members of hiphop collectives).