Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stop-motion fantasticalness. Bond girl accessory game fierceness. Good-girl-ness is lame.

1. Please watch, pretty please. It's not like I've ever led you astray before.

El Gremio - Dame otro papel






2. I do not care for firearms so this would for certain be my Bond Girl accessory.

Minuses about being a Bond Girl: fornicating with James Bond.

Pluses about being a Bond Girl: kick-ass/mysterious name (ummm not Holly Goodhead), spy gear, cute outfits, being foxy.






3.
Poses I would recreate if I weren't such a goddamn good girl, part deux.


By contrast, I'm sort of boring and lame, but I don't see myself changing anytime soon.


Knock 'em out the box, ladies.









1 comment:

danps said...

I think that second girl's legs were genetically lengthened. Jesus Christ.

June is ready. Send feedback on May or I withold it. Yes I am that small.