Monday, May 25, 2009

Things that amuse and delight me, 05/25/09

1. M.I.A. on Real Time, which you're probably seeing on nine thousand web logs but who cares. Look at this human, bein all kinds of beautiful and smart and amazing. Pull up the people/pull up the poor.

I must also assign points to Bill for finding new and hilarious and brilliant ways to point out that Americans are dreadfully dumb and have a hard time understanding global strife. GET 'EM, tortured/brilliant guy whose brain I have a crush on!






2. Interpretations of spam emails!



3. Germany loves the hip-hop music and that's about the extent of my knowledge of Germany. Here we have Heltah Skeltah being oddly watchable on German TV as they sit and smoke and watch stuff. The part about Biggie outsmoking Rock is worth the price of admission. "For the first time, in the rap world....(somebody) smoked me under the table. Like, I needed to go sit down."





4. The greatest pic of shopping pals Chris Rock & Rick Rubin you'll see all day, I promise:

[In other news, a) whuttheeHALE and b) I'm confused yet filled with a warm, peaceful feeling and can't get enough]




5. Reason #5,392 why Brasil is badder than you: Suco de Laranja 100% fruta!
Ingredientes: Laranjas fresquinhas, funk carioca e uma pitada de bom-humor.

Do Bem, Diplo is on Line 1 for you re: that upcoming tour with Buraka Som Sistema. (I don't think he realizes you're a juice company. OH WES.)

do bem™ - Suco de Laranja 100% fruta (MPC de torradas) from do bem on Vimeo.






No comments: