Sunday, May 3, 2009

3 Stacks sets my body aflame

by awesomely and cordially denying Kid Cudi's request for a COLLAB!
"HA-HA!" - Nelson Muntz.

In typical ALL CAPS fashion on his MySpace blog, Kid's all:

I ONLY HAVE 3 FEATURES FOR MY ALBUM WHICH IS MY BIG HOMIE SNOOP, KANYE AND COMMON*. THE OTHER 2 ARTISTS I ASKED SO FAR TO BE ON MY ALBUM: LILY ALLEN AND ANDRE 3000, HAVE DECLINED MY REQUEST FOR A COLLAB. IT MADE ME REALIZE THO, DO I REALLY WANNA GO IN ON FEATURES? SURE I LIKE THESE ARTISTS BUT THIS FIRST ALBUM NEEDS TO BE ABOUT WUT I CAN DO.

*People on your own label don't count. Nice try, buddy.

So Cudi's all, "Dear Mr. Benjamin, I've been rappin for about 18 months now and I must say that the Idlewild soundtrack had a huge influence on me. Have you done any other albums? And would you please put in a hot guest appearance on one of my tracks? PACE."

And Dre's all, "Ummm, I'm busy that day. And yes, the fact that you wear your OWN NAME on your gear has influenced my decision. Also, the word is spelled 'WHAT.' Now please excuse me, as I have to go for a ride in my spaceship and get back to being weird and spacey and swelteringly amazing. Word is bond like Super Glue. OH YAY-ERRR."




No comments: