Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dyme Def feat. Saigon - "Pick Up Ya Flow"

Seattle, you've done it again! I will hate this song in approximately 6 days due to oversaturation, but you know what: it's important to live in the moment so let's not worry too much about what the future might bring.
(Plus I haven't liked a song-title-as-instruction this much since "Gimme the Loot.")

Bean One, you win. You're my official Favorite Caucasian of the Day. I approve of your production techniques; don't let it go to your head.
I live and die for that "superhero" sound right around 00:54! More, please!
I need it as a sound effect in real life, for all the times I do things that amaze & astound...







PS--
Unrelated, but I would be remiss if I did not add: OH RONALD.


flagrant, adj: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.

No comments: