Friday, July 31, 2009

Things that are true and obvious and that should not be questioned, 07/31/09:

A) Just 'cause Biggie jokes and smokes a lot
don't mean he don't tote the glock,



B) E-40 is pushin more weight than Atlas
and got a partner by the name of 2Pacalypse
,



C) One million dollars in one-hundred dollar bills weighs twenty-two pounds (thanks, Frank Lucas!),



D) Goonies never say die,




E) Nobody cares about steroids except Congress, Dan Patrick, Stuart Scott, Jim Lampley, Bob Costas, and Jim Rome, and I wish with all my heart that this topic were not on every time I get in my car and turn the radio to sports talk,



F) I shoulda been here--AYO for fucking YAYO! ladies and gentlemen, it's the Roots & Nickatina!


(GrandGood)



AND




G) I need to be here.






.

.

No comments: