Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harvey & OutKast & The Five Stairsteps.

Sport to Georgia to Chicago in as few moves as possible, because this is how my brain works and I must be stopped or contained in some way.
You're mad 'cause my style you're admirin!





Keitel* speaks on Sedgwick & Cedar, expresses gratitude for da art of storytellin'.

Unfortunately I didn't work with Andre much. But rap is a strong presence in the culture and anyone is going to grateful for its appearance, grateful for any kind of music that has the kind of effect that rap has had on us all.




Big Boi speaks on Logan's feelings about Ash Roth.

I'm sick of these wack ass rappers like I'm tired of hoes in chokers.




*Older Man of the Judaic Persuasion OG Crush!
(Please refer also to Ira Glass, Michael Rapaport, Rahm Emanuel)


.

.


.

No comments: