Thursday, July 9, 2009

"My strength is tenfold, girl"

Jack White's birthday! 07/09/75.


Jack White doesn't really do it for me. (Email me if you need an explanation as to what "it" is; I'll put it in plain terms, and maybe draw a diagram).

He's kind of fragile-looking and I don't care for that. Still, although it would make sense if I hated a Caucasoid midwesterner co-opting elderly black man music (yawn) and making it less scary for the kids with the help of a major label conglomerate, he somehow gets away with it and makes me want to remove myself from my dress. It must be because he gets major weirdo points from me.
Good LORD I love a weirdo.


If I weren't such a good girl I might think the singer is describing his desire to see me naked!
I like having a ball and I most definitely like biscuits, so let's DO THISSSS.
Sexual innuendo game proper.





Let's have a ball, girl
And take our sweet little time about it
Tell everyone in the place just to get out
We'll get clean together
And I'll find me a soapbox where I can shout it...


This was from back in May and the guitar solo is still in my head...





PS, it would be slightly corny, but don't we think that Jack would make a far better Red Stripe pusher than that awful Sean Combs? The label on the bottle fits in so nicely with that White Stripes color scheme. Just sayin.







No comments: