Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Statik Selektah feat. Styles P & Talib Kweli - "The Thrill Is Gone"

Whoo in thee hay-ell produced this lovely work?*I would like to shake your hand, sir. Also, if you would like to give me the INSTRO I would not be mad.

Apparently there's a situation called The Hangover that will be unleashed upon us in Sept. '09. I hope with all my girly heart that it will be full of similarly lovely piano loops.

In other news, it's Biggie's second hook appearance of the day! Two in a row! That's gotta be some kinda record.



(05/17/09: YouTube still acting bitchy, taking down videos, making things difficult for me. I had to replace the video from April; hopefully this one stays up for a while.)


* (prob. Statik himself, but I can't seem to find this info anywhere on the Internets).

No comments: