Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Q-Tip - "Gettin' Up" (5 Minutes of Manic Mix)


This is old but oh so lovely and waaaay better than the original.

Real & authentic DJ Manic, sorry for the confusion!
(I do have to hand it to his swagger-jacker
DJ Manic, however, since he knows that Without Breasts There Is No Paradise. Ladies, you must have at least a D cup to make it to his "Who I'd Like to Meet" list)

Come over here baby, don't look so grumpy
This kind of lifestyle could be so comfy!

OH KAMAL!! Honeycheckitout you got me mesmerized!


3 comments:

Sebastian said...

Oh god the dissonant chords in the chorus are driving me insane. Need More!

chris said...

Sasha's headband contains magical powers. I'm glad he's getting his mojo back.

PS I like your blog. Blog friends?

thebook said...

Nah I'm not feeling it.