Monday, April 6, 2009

Busta - "Takin What's Mine" (Dillagence mixtape)

This is ohhhh about a year old, but what can you do. I've been busy, very busy, with buying new records and bikinis and doing crosswords and planning my WaxPo takeover and hating and loving with childlike enthusiasm. Also, my goddamn fantasy football team took a lot of time and energy. (I'm not being ironic here)*.

Anyway, I really, really need the instrumental of this. I don't think you understand. I don't have it and that is quite a problem for me. Make me wanna holler, the way they do my life! Next time I see HouseShoes chain-smoking at the Do-Over, I'm gonna ask him for the instro. I know he has it in his mom's basement somewhere in Michigan.


(Thank you for putting me up on game, Jackson!)




*
I had Minnesota's defense, which actually worked out pretty well for me. And my buddy Michael Turner got me so, SO many points, I don't know how I can ever repay him. This made up for the fact that Kellen Winslow had a non-stop tummyache that prevented him from playing for most of the season, and the fact that Heath Miller decided to start catching the ball at the very end of the season--in the Super Bowl.

4 comments:

rafi said...

I got you.

My google fu is impeccable.

Logan said...

RAFSKIS FOR THE WIN. THANK YOU! I wanna be friends with it!

soops said...

damn.

well i got you too.

shieeet

whats ironic is that i leaked this instrumental a longggg time ago as a bonus track on dilla.biz

Logan said...

Soops. You can get me in other ways, don't worry. You're hoarding multiple good tracks/instros to share with me, yes?