Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forget. About. It.

Being a woman is fun. We run the world and we hafta pretend like we don't know it, but secretly we do know it. FUN.

The woman below makes it look especially fun, and she's part of the reason I insist on growing my hair to a ridiculous length*, and the reason I finally started liking my hips, and the reason I am trying desperately to gain 10 lbs.
(I've heard it all from tipsters..."You should try milkshakes/more carbs/eating late at night." I do all these things already! But I'll take yer ideas if you got 'em)


Oh Raquel (circa 1968-70),
call me!
I'll never treat you like a dame or run game!







I'm a feminist so I don't like being called a piece of ass more often than, say, once every 6 months. However, fronting like Donnie here isn't speaking the truth is just ridiculous.




*


2 comments:

Sebastian said...

Being glamorous is not being anti-feminist.

Luxurious hair and svelte hips? Yes, please!

will.Z said...

Raquel was beyond bomb...Even with her Azteca turquoise necklace ;)