Wednesday, April 15, 2009

London & Port Arthur together now you know you in trouble

HEAVENS TO MERGATROID, Part 2,940! I'm gonna take a bossy stance for a moment here and instruct you to watch this...but first, get your Outlook ready, kids, because you will instantly want to email me a proposal for putting you up on it. (No blood diamonds, please)

I had no idea this existed so I've been unknowingly depriving myself for about a year now.

Thanks a lot, you guys, for letting me do that. Jesus Christ.

Diz sounds borderline retarded cuz of that accent, but UGK come through in the clutch and save the goddamn day like the big-boned, diamond-dipped Texas superheroes they are.
Jaime Meline, you still can do no wrong! STILL, since nineteen hundred and ninety-SIX!
Your relentless quality-spotting abilities re: your label and the dudes you put on it is never not amazing.


4 comments:

chris said...

Haha yeah... I can see Sasha fitting in perfectly well with the West Coast gangster rap community. It's the headband.

LA all day.

I'm glad you included the Gym Class Heroes guy and Asher Roth on the D-bag list. Major kudos.

danps said...

I'm sure you already have these but I'll include the link anyway.

Logan said...

OMG! Thanks for the link! I do not, in fact, have 'em but I'm adding 'em to the List of Things I Absolutely Must Own, OH AAAAND I would like you to get 'em for me. I never got a bday present from you, so let's go.

danps said...

I will gladly send you warm wishes for your birthday but I don't know if the Mrs. would approve of much more than that. :)