Friday, April 17, 2009

You You're Awesome - "For the Queen"

HEAD. PHONESSSS.

People of Earth, you should know that I am IN HOT, PULSATING LOVE with the humans depicted below. These 2 and myself are getting married and moving to Utah to make sweet, sweet love. We will do nothing but fornicate in an aural fashion all day and all night. I'm forsaking all others. Sorry, T.I.

Please call me a piece of ass, cheat on me and make me cry, do whatever you like, just keep stuff like this coming.


Like sweet morning dew, I took one look at you
and it was plain to see you were my destiny!

Headphones, volume at 11. It might be just cuz I'm a girl but who cares. Quick, somebody come over and make out with me while this is playing! Quick, quick!

Lie together, cry together/I swear to god I hope we fuckin die together!






http://www.youyoureawesome.com/music/superhero/For_the_Queen.mp3

No comments: