Friday, April 10, 2009

Streets Buchanon feat. U-N-I & some other dude - "Different Over Here"


Crooks & Castles
, I have approved of your mixtapes thus far so why should this Streets Buchanon one be any different?
Ink Made Me, hurry up please. Love, Logan.

North American male MC in his natural habitat.
Fitted x pattern x color x shoe x witty t-shirt game proper.


INSTRO, please! You know I'm a sucker for some handclaps n' horns!
Lex One is my new favorite Floridian, although we all know Trick Daddy still reigns supreme in my world. Sigh.

Once again, the music pleases me much more than the lyrical content....
although I do enjoy the mentioning of a bashful yet sassy young lady in tight jeans who does the dishes.
Clearly I was the muse behind this; I can't believe these dudes thought I wouldn't notice. When does my royalty check come?




Different Over Here (prod. by Lex One) - Streets Buchanon feat. U-N-I, BK Cyph & Lex One



EDIT:
I got mah precious INSTRO! Thank you, LEX!
(But I can't post it cuz Lex'll get mad and that will ruin my chances of getting additionals from him. Sorry if you like the beat and were hoping to lyrically freak it--I just can't risk it.)


No comments: