Monday, April 13, 2009

"Check the metaphors/make sure they make sense and then..."

In case you forgot, I should probably remind you that I'M SO '90s.
Nineteen hundred and ninety-two, "Rap City." A youthful and chubby Monche graces us all with an early version of the "Extinction Agenda" verse, you hear that? Listen up, new jacks!

In case you have not read the latest edition of Logan's Field Guide to North American MCs, Organized show up around chapter 5, rule things, shut it down, change my life, and have continued to occupy an important place in the narrative to this very day.

Required viewing if you are a hiphop dork (I am a hiphop dork):







2 comments:

Paul said...

Jay asked me if ur a real person, i told him i'm still not sure. dope OK videos. thx.

danps said...

Saw Sir Mix A Lot on a Burger King commercial yesterday. Felt old.