Monday, April 27, 2009

The Prez makes noise. Morrissey doesn't care for Rolling Rock. Famous Last Tweets.

1. 72% of us approve of President Dreamboat's performance so far. Swoon.



2.
"Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people and they're young and aliiiiiive..."

FORTUNATE TEENS PARTY WITH MORRISSEY, 1994

"There is a seldom told story that Morrissey's tour bus broke down in small town Ohio in the autumn of 1994. A full day was necessary for the repairs to be completed and Morrissey and his band delighted local teenaged fans by stopping by a house party to drink beer and smoke marijuana. "It was the time of my life," remarks Tamara Marshall, who was hosting the party. "My parents were out of town and I was told not to have a party, but once Morrissey showed up I knew I wasn't going to be a secret for long." When asked what she remembered most about Morrissey's visit, Tamara answered, "He didn't like Rolling Rock beer"."



3.
Sept. 13, 1996: "Now what am I gonna do with my night?" Don't lie, it's kinda funny.





No comments: