Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I don't have to explain myself to Amir Thompson.

He understands me in a way that you never will.
(Just kiddin...you're almost there.)


(+ Astral Weeks and Court and Spark and Innervisions and 3,962 other albums = me.)

What's that? You want some ?uestlove pics?
He always looks relaxed but intently music-obsessed at the same time
(if it's possible to wear something like that on your face)


I've been meaning to talk to you about stepping up your t-shirt game.
You need this and
I found it for you.



How come I don't live here? All I need is a little cot in the corner.


And hey, you guys, how come we don't listen to this EVERY DAY? Have we all forgotten how much we loved it when it came out?


The Roots - The Seed 2.0 - The Roots

(video = clean version; YouTube link above = superior, cuss words version)







1 comment:

danps said...

Paul's Boutique is overrated. Someone's got to say it.