Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hiiiii, I need this, THANKS.

It's like my ex-boyfriend Maino always says..."why, hello there hater!"
I grew up liking the Lakers, I like the Lakers now, and they are champions, and I really like to lord that over you. If you believe I'm posting stuff about 'em cuz they're in the playoffs and LA fans are notorious front-runner, fair weather types, that's not very nice and I will never allow you to see me naked.

They go ohh and ahh when I jump in my car
People treat me like Kareem Abdul Jabbar
*



Also, I need THESE!!:

Lookie, the one on the left says "KOBEY." See, it's a pun. And lookie, the one on the right has the combination of: a) an iconic font, plus b) a sports-related catch phrase, plus c) a white man assuming a funny pose. I always enjoy that.



*Erick Sermon


PS, I also need the item depicted below. We all know how I am fa-reaking out over that record, plus we can walk to the Wiltern from my K-town pied-à-terre. It sold out many days ago but I believe you should get me tickets, as that would make me the happiest girl in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Yp27 said...

L I'm way ahead of you. I got us tickets a while back.

danps said...

Thanks for the inspiration: "LA fans are notorious front-runner, fair weather types"

Since the team is no longer in the land of 10,000 lakes but the land of 10 million flakes I hereby rechristen them the Flakers (will only be invoked in the event of a Cavs-Lakers finals).