Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Sorry folks, park's closed. Moose out front shoulda told ya."

.

"Some women in the '90s want more than satisfaction," said
one of my record-collection boyfriends a while back, "They want keys, and G's, and all those illy things."

Nope, Tip! I'm a lady in the '90s and I thought all I needed was a pony, about ten thousand more records, and a lunch date with Donald Dumile; however, I just discovered Thing I Am Really Feeling Right About Now/Thing I Need In Order To Survive, #59,317,

and that Thing is
JetBlue's "All You Can Jet" Pass -

You buy it for $599, and you can fly anywhere JetBlue flies, as often as you want, between Sept. 8 and Oct. 8!

GIMME.

Look at our options, people! That's 57 possible cities! I'm leavin on a jet plane/Don't know when I'll be back again, I know one thing I've got to do/Ramble on, I'm flyin high in the friendly sky like Marvin except sans heroin, 'cause I'm so JFK 2 LAX like Guru except minus the handcuffs.

Oh and also
I'm movin through places, space and time! Got a lotta things I've got to do, but god willing I'm comin back to you!

Plus I didn't even mention that We on award tour, with Muhammad my man! New York, NJ, NC, VA! and even Oaktown, L.A., San Fran, St. John! (oopsy. not St. John. Nassau or Barbados via JetBlue)
The
Truckster is not a luxurious enough form of travel for me and it's been too long since I've visited Cousin Eddie, so this All You Can Jet deal is so necessary for my life!
JetBlue, you're doing the lord's work.




Since we're all Jive kids and National Lampoon kids, we're pretty much thinking Tribe and Lindsay Buckingham and Clark Griswold concurrently when anybody mentions touring/traveling/vacationing, right?
Right?





.
.
.
.

No comments: