Friday, August 14, 2009

Me & Monch are soul mates. Fresh dipped. Luda & The Game & ladyparts.


1. As you know, I have been planning to marry this Pharoahe from Queens for like 15 years now. The wife of a pharaoh is called simply queen. This is important information you'll need for the future when you address me in public. Queen Logan Monch. Start practicing.

Monch spends time with cute Upper West Side kids (circa '02) and now we must be united in holy matrimony forever and ever. Damn, dude's awesome totally/When he rides the bass line like Ginóbili.


The little girl with glasses to his right, oh my god, is killing me.



Plus we have the same taste when it comes to the rap music.
I like this kid Blu. There’s a difference between when someone is heralded and placed in a position to be the next and then there’s a difference when someone just has 'it.' I don’t know what he looks like, I’ve never seen him perform, I just heard the song and I’m like 'kid’s special'. I’m excited about his career in the sense of a fan, like I wanna purchase the music like back in the days 'n shit and pick it up and support him. I'm looking forward to purchasing this shit, like a young fucking kid again. There’s a lot of new dope artists.




I like this kid Blu too! And I do know what he looks like. And it's distracting. But he is excellent.

I approve of your taste, Monchichi. CALL ME. I wanna know what love is/I want you to show me.






2. Oh lookie, yet another clothing item you should wear to the bar if you want me to eye you from across the room admiringly even though it's yet another Cey-Adams-ian design jack! Proceeds from the sale will be donated to the families of Baatin & J Dilla and that is lovely. Courtesy of my baby brother.








3. Hey, I know a ludicrous game we can play! It's called "Let's See How Long Logan Can Curl Up With Her Precious Copy of Critical Beatdown Until Frightening Musical Situations Like This Subside."



And then we play Round 2, which is called "This Song Has Already Been Done and It Was Done In A Far Superior Manner," where we rattle off song titles by Kool Keith, Slick Rick, Too $hort, and 2 Live Crew.





. . . .

No comments: