Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Self-Esteem Wednesday with Muhammad Ali.

.


Superman don't need no seat belt.


(there's a context for this, but I like it better without one)





It's a divine fight. This Foreman - he represents Christianity, America, the flag. I can't let him win. He represents pork chops.






Aaron Neville - "Hercules."

I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN A WORLD THAT SOUNDS LIKE THIS SONG; PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. K, THANKS.


mp3.


Like a bird, on the wing

I just wanna be free enough to do my thing
I can feel the pressure, from every side
If you ain’t gonna help, don’t hurt - just pass me by.

Aaron Neville circa '73, you're ready for a woman who doesn’t take life too seriously and knows how to enjoy a moment, and doesn’t see limitations of imagination, is a fine cook, and who doesn't talk a whole lot. Call me.



.
.
.

No comments: