Saturday, August 8, 2009

Self-Esteem Saturday with Mr. Lee Dorsey and MC Eiht.


Never before have I felt so good just bein' natural me
Minor hang ups & minor times, but deep inside I'm free
Let your hair down, get down with it
Who's to say what's right or wrong?

Everything I do gon be funky from now on.






Take cover, cause I blow up suckers like I'm atomic
Hittin harder than any, releasin rhymes like a bionic
Human, you're assumin that I've run out of luck
But I clock big bucks, so I don't give a fuck.

I mean business, so yo, don't even try
And gyeah, the E is potent like some Chocolate Thai
Like a poet my poetry thumps
Stick in a tape and watch your system bump.






Oh and PS, ladies -


Ice Cube would like you to keep in mind that

you can do it
put your ass into it.



.
.

.

No comments: