Thursday, August 27, 2009

"And in our line of work, we need all the help we can get."


Me plus your private jet, back at it again! Get me to The Apple by the 8th. Serious.

Ice Water Inc & Littles presnets this show that's supposedly hosted by something called The "P.Diddy" and his friend Pete even though we all know that I'm going to work my magic and get Prince Rakeem to provide some mastering of ceremonies. The lineup is making me a little excited and hot and bothered but don't worry 'cause it's that really good kind of bothered. Kweli & Beans & Rae and his Wu gruesome twosome are nice, but when I look at this all I see is SLICK RICK in like 200-point font with asterisks and little hearts and birdies chirping all around it; everything else on the flyer fades away.




.
.
.

No comments: