Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Blu! Monch will be so pleased.


I forgot to include him on my
"Going Steady" list 'cause I'm a dummy, but he's my boy, he's Monch's boy, he's Frank Ricard's boy. He's Blu. And he just put this instro tape out for me. And it's ready for download. And because I'm more than just a nerdy brain and some long eyelashes, I will now display how I'm the nicest person you know and I'll share the download with you. Aww.


Blu - "NoSleepForADay." (.ZIP - YouSendIt)


7 tracks. 8 1/2 minutes. Rhodes goodness.


"Peaz&Blessings,
ItsYaBoy,FellBackForASec
ButTheOverDoseIsComing,
SlowlyThough
WeGoneStartItOffWithSomeFunTimeShit
IDidThisOneDayThisSummer
FuckingAroundWithThe2000XLForTheFirstTime
WasGettingTheIntroduceToTheFunctions
AndThisIsWhatBlossomedFromTheCrashCourse
ALittle8MinuteBeatTapeAppropriatelyTitled
"NoSleepForADay"
ProducedByTheBluAsBulb(theBrightIdea)

Enjoy,AQuickApetizerBeforeTheBreakfastSpecial
7DaysOnly,USendIt,GoesFast,UKnowTheStee"



.
.
.
.

No comments: