Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yeasayer - "Tight Rope"

(Hi Flashee!)



Hey young world, I am once again hanging my head in shame for not having my "Dark Was the Night" game tighter for you. I know you depend on me for things like this, and I can see that I've let you down. Anyway, it's a "Red Hot" compilation, which I was not aware that are were still doing after all these years. I've been seeing it posted on the 86,000 music websites I look at daily and cull the best material from for you guys, but it's taken me since February to realize it is my true love, my future, the thing that fulfills me.

I cannot adequately express my love for the track listing, so peep game for yourself because words fail me.


I spend, ohhhh, about 63% of my time bro-ing down and concerning myself with tomboyish things, but please note that I am SUCH a girly girl. The banjo and harmony usage in the track is otherworldly; truly, we all know how I have an inappropriately intimate relationship with songs and this one makes me cry in that weird happy/sad way (don't tell anyone, you guys). The song below is superior to all things at the moment. Thank you and good day.

And you're wishing you could set it right

And you're wishing you could stay tonight

But then I go again, wishing never solved the problem
If you wanna get it big time, go ahead and get it get it big time

No comments: