Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dear James T. Smith...

...WHAT in thee hay ell were you TALKING ABOUT on your verse?
Do you guys remember the confusion you felt when he started talking about couscous and tongue kissing a piranha? Cuz I do, and it frightened yet intrigued me. He never said another 16 like this--all forcedly abstract and "different"--ever again, so perhaps Lyor Cohen pulled him aside and gave him a talking-to.

Also, Craig Mack, please report to the principal's office because you've been absent without a doctor's note for a very long time.



Heesheeee,
Uhhhhh...blowticious,
Skeevee [mmmmmm] delicious,
Gimme coos coos love me good,
Uhh damn,
Hollis to Hollywood but is he good?,
I guess like the jeans...Uhh,
Flava like pralines,
Sick daddy ahhmean
Papa love it when he does it,
Ni--s buzz it,
But tell me was it really just the flava that be clogging your ears,
The most safest behavior is to stay in the clear,
It's all for you...It's really all for you,
Now what?
Punch back,
Close your eyes try to munch that,
Oil up your ankles let your Tims tap,
Bite the flava it reacts to your gold caps,
Word to mama,
I tongue kiss a pirhana,
Electrocute a barracuda...I'm here to bring the drama...

No comments: