Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a love that lasts forever/It's a love that has no past.

Salman's ex-wife again, and E trying to seduce me with his Rubin-esque rabbinical beard, glasses, and lovely voice.

My preliminary research tells me that sometimes boys sing songs to girls they like, and these songs contain messages like I think you are pretty and I want to be close to you and touch and kiss you. I'm still gathering all the data, though, so I am hesitant to make this my formal hypothesis. Full report pending.




That look you give that guy, I wanna see
Looking right at me.
If I could be that guy, instead of me,
I'd never let you down. I'd never let you down.




And then I went and posted some Marcia Griffiths girlyness,
because I am a girl and that is wonderful,
(We get to wear dresses and David Byrne sings about it; have you heard?)



and because this version is extra wonderful even though it lacks the crucial
Billy Preston keys of the original. Also, Spector really should get his own tag on this blog. I need to act right and do it already.



.
.

.

No comments: