Sunday, September 27, 2009

Harold. Akira Ruiz. David & Andrea.

.1.

It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men.

- Mae West.





2. Found this picture of Spectacularly Pensive Ron-Ron,



and this one, which I have lovingly named "Slightly Less Pensive Ron-Ron, Plus Children, in Queens,"




then discovered they are both from Akira's site. As are these:










His Air Force 1 series is beautiful. I am fond of it.





KR.

There's this thing that I do not have but that I need.
It's called
superior handstyle.




3. JESUS CHRIST, looka here.


The 2 hippies!, pre-Logan, pre-marriage, shutting it down and straight changing the game with all the weed and Coors you could dream of, Santa Cruz mountains, 1975.
I can hear "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" playing as I look at this.


Now please stop asking me where I "get it from."

(Just kidding; don't stop! I like it.)




In a related story,

My Parents Were Awesome.



.
.
.

No comments: