Thursday, September 3, 2009

A whole mess of meta-reference. Also, HEY YOU, get off my cloud.

I don't want to love this, but I'm done fighting with myself so I'm finally admitting I have amorous feelings toward it--despite that whole "super chocha" line. (I'm cringing yet wondering, how does one know if one's is super? Who is the arbiter of super-ness? heightfiveseven@gmail; somebody please explain).

Special non-shouts to DJ Infamous for taking the easy way out, production-wise, but my ears don't care.


Fat Joe - "Hey Joe"

(Thanks, Noz!)






Bo Diddley - "Bo Diddley"

mp3.






Large Professor - "Large Professor"

It's a Large Pro song if it's his production and his verses, and it's a song called "Large Professor." Nice try though, Wild Pitch.






Method Man - "Method Man"

mp3.

Yeah yeah. Technically it's a Wu song, but c'mon. Don't be a jerk.




.
.
.
.

No comments: