Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ron Ron and Gregory and a paranoid MJ.



Purple-and-Gold Jesus plays for my team now, remember? (I freaked out slightly when the heavens parted and this transaction was approved over the summer). I love Ron-Ron because, hello, I love crazy - especially when it's on my TV screen. And I'm not planning on missing one ounce of the crazy when he steps onto the court at Staples. In the meantime, he's already saying in the that it's OK for residents of apt. 302 (and the city at large) to throw produce at him if he does not succeed in getting the Lakeshowww another championship. I don't have such a good throwing arm so I prefer to withhold my affection and not return phone calls. But everybody's got their own way of showing disdain, I guess.

(The fans) should (blame me). That's exactly what should happen if we don't repeat.


They won last year, and I'm the new addition. The fans expect to repeat. Everybody in L.A. expects a second ring. And if we don't then yeah, they should point (the finger) right at me, throwing tomatoes and everything. (LA Times)


Because I don't post enough Gregory Isaacs and because I like a dude who likes to both punch faces
and smoke weed and that's hard to find. Ronald, my dear, you are nothing if not complex.
I picked
Storm” because a) it is pretty and b) a storm is what Ronald got himself caught in that one time in Indiana, where there's a palace and the hills are auburn. Except, um, it wasn't moisture from the sky that particular time; it was fists raining down.

Gregory Isaacs - “Storm

mp3.



And this one, 'cause a) Ronald seems kind of like a paranoid dude (esp with the assistance of weed), b) 'cause it is the proverbial fucking JAM, and c) 'cause Ronald is wearing #37 this year in reference to the number of weeks Thriller was at #1 on the Billboard chart. I didn't make that last part up.
Dude is crazy in the best possible way. You'd love crazy too if crazy played for your NBA squad.

Rockwell feat. MJ - “Somebody's Watchin' Me”

mp3.


.
.
.

No comments: