Thursday, September 10, 2009

Joe Wilson talks loud, says nothing. And Monch weighs in.

LOS ANGELES, apt. 302, Sept. 9:

Rep. Joe Wilson from the Overflowing Stockpot of Dumb/Crazy known as South Carolina tries to interrupt my BOYFRIEND while he's TALKING and this makes me simultaneously amused and horrified.

"You lie!" Joe yells at President DreamComeTrue. Then he takes his ball and goes home because, you see, his heckle-y plan was a big failure. Obama brushes it off with a supercool "Not true" and maintains his mass appeal/Teflon Don/Billy Dee Williams/Atticus Finch supersteez. And then "Triumph" plays in my head.

Then my other boyfriend, that Pharoahe from Queens, asks to see Joe in his office.


And my daily recommended allowance of 5th-grade humor gets satisfied. The end.


.
.
.
.

No comments: