Friday, September 18, 2009

If not for my vices and my bugged out desires...

I would convert for any of these 4.
Um...shana tova? (am I saying that right?)



I mix business with pleasure way too much
I mean wine, and women, and song and such
I don't get blue; I got a mean red streak
You don't pay the band your friends and that's weak
Get even like Steven like pulling a Rambo

Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego.

Steal from the rich and I'm out robbing banks
Give to the poor and I always give thanks
Because I've got more stories than J.D.'s got Salinger
I hold the title and you are the challenger
I've got money like Charles Dickens
I got the girlies in the Coupe like the Colonel's got the chickens
Always go out dapper like Harry S. Truman
I'm madder than Mad's Alfred E. Newman.







.
.
.
.

No comments: