Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Camp Lo ft Charles Herron - "89 of Crime"

Camp Lo mixtape, yay!
No idea who this Charles Herron human is. And unfortunately, the battle for Worst Producer Name in North America is heating up with our newest contestant, Apple Juice Kid. He has the misfortune of looking like some Ed Hardy doofus behind me in line at Whole Foods (the hair, the glasses, it all makes me so cranky):



I wouldn't lead you astray, my dears! Please trust that it is supremely lovely and go ahead & CLICK.
"Put your tape decks on record!" - Blizzard Man

All I can say is WA DA DEY, WA DA DA DEY.
At the 00:39 mark, I get excited. You guys should see it; it's pretty sexy, I'm not gonna lie.


1 comment:

Nihilist Loves Hate, Hates Everything said...

I think "Luchini" just might be my fave rap song of all time, if we were talking arbitrary shit and whatnot. Apple Juice Kid, surprisingly, brings it here. Like.