Sunday, March 15, 2009

Passion Pit - "I've Got Your Number"


Everybody but me freaked the fuck out over "Sleepyhead" last year. I am pleased to announce that it's freaking the fuck out time in my world, and it's all because of this jammy!
Life is wonderful!


Ive Got Your Number - Passion Pit

Those hairdos are next levels, and I know these Massachusetts boys must have accents!
"Cambridge we go haahhhd/we go haaahhd."
Plus, hi, they're foxy in an Echo-Park-white-boy-5-years-ago kind of way,
although their earnest faces tell me that none of them are the slightest bit bad for me
and I don't detect a single substance abuse problem among the lot of them
so I'd lose interest reallll quick. Sorry, Mom.



In my head I am almost certain they Twitter each other all day about the banginest pea coats at that one thrift store and which one to wear to the studio for that Klaxons collab. "That jaunty scarf makes me so je-hell-ous, did Jen knit it for you?" "OMG I hate you, that Oxford shirt is the fierceness!" "You look totally cute!" "No, you do!" "No, YOU do!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. "No YOU do!"