Friday, March 13, 2009

Don Will (of Tanya Morgan) - "Laura’s Song"


"The album ‘
Don Cusack in High Fidelity‘ is a remake of the movie 'High Fidelity' (starring John Cusack). It is one of my favorite movies of all times. I feel that the movie has alot of parallel’s to my personal life, so many that I’ve decided to cast myself in the role of Rob Gordon (Cusack’s character) for the duration of this project."

Dude, except that every straight male with even the slightest interest in music feels that High Fidelity has "alot of parallel's" to his personal life. Originality points deducted. Thanks for playing.


(Focusing on the positive and being encouraging of other people's ventures is SO DULL, you guys! Life's too short.)

Hustle hard, stack paper
It's alright, ya'll haters
It's nothing, we major
You see me, HI HATER!





No comments: