Monday, March 23, 2009

Time 4 Sum Aksion


Oh dear, another one of my ex-boyfriends is feeling the effects of the economy (Method Man's Navigator repo'd due to $52k in unpaid taxes. Whoopsy!). However, all I really care about is THIS:

"Despite possible financial issues, Method Man is still finding time to give back to the community. In April, the rapper and longtime collaborator Redman will be sponsoring a day of free haircuts for kids at a Staten Island barbershop.

"We have wonderfully loyal customers and felt this was just another way of rewarding them during these unusually hard economic times," Tariq, a barber at the shop, said in a statement.

On the music side of things, Meth and Red released a new song last week called "A Yo," (which I did not care for) and are reportedly working on a new collaboration album -- their first since 1999's Blackout!"

I find Redman to be quite comical and a damn good MC. Now I just need to get to that barber shop in Shaolin and convince them I'm a 9-to-12-year-old.

Pouty-face cuz USC AND Siena lost and that messed up my whole stupid bracket.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty sure Red would put you at the front o'the line if you were there mama

Logan said...

Awww, stop that! You're too kind. Brick Ci-tayyy.