Monday, March 16, 2009

$100 later

Real quick,

The humans reading this will probably never know too much about me, as I choose not to disclose too much on here. This is because: a) I'm rather boring; b) when I read about people's activities on their web logs, I'm bored ('cept for Rez). Mag wheels, Tecate, your friend's living room, out to dinner with your sister, your new fitted. BO. RING. I wouldn't do that to you guys; c) I am not an exhibitionist and this is my most charming quality (next to my fat ass).

However, my interests are pretty evident. At the Beat Swap Meet on Sunday, I met several members of my dear readership and that was lovely. See, I told you: a) I'm a real person; b) I'm nice, skinnier in real life, and a little socially awkward! A charming combination!
.

LA freaking legend Icey Ice (!) extracted cash from my hand at the Stacks booth. And an extra special thanks goes to the grizzled old white man who sold me about 20 records for $1 apiece. Life is wonderful.




No comments: