Friday, March 27, 2009

Drink Up Buttercup - "Of Gods and Gentlemen"

These dudes are derivatively Beatles-esque and I must deduct points for that, but then, who's not derivatively Beatles-esque on some level, you know...

I like this song (give it a couple listens; I didn't like it at first and you won't either)
and their headline on their MySpace page is "kill it,"
and that's enough to get an endorsement from me. I'm easy.
PLUS they have that kind of dirty, indie-music-boy weirdness that's
so homogenous & forced,
it
makes me hate 'em just a little.
This keeps our relationship complex and interesting, however. See you in the frozen section at TJ's, guys!


Natty Ice, Casio, playing cards, candle holder, plaster arm, tiny bongo drum.
Probably some American Spirits in there too.
Yeah yeah, groundbreaking photo wackiness, gentlemen.

"I will attack you with this broom, on your 10-speed, in the KITCHEN. I am just that wacky."





mp3.

No comments: