Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Freebasin eighteen pounds of coke with Marvin Gaye*


Waveforms as bracelets!

Do not be fooled--the "Sound Advice Project" is those hideous anti-drug people--but the concept is so super FRESH, you can't deny.

"Designed as a jumping-off point for parents to discuss drug use with their children, the "Sound Advice Project" converts voice recordings into bracelets with rings representing the waveform of a parent's recorded admonishment. They're $18. It's unknown if there is any sort of vetting process for each recording, but I can testify that "Drugs can be fun and informative. And used responsibly can be part of any healthy person's cognitive life" will just fit into the Flash applet's six-second recording space."

I would like "bitch I might be" in waveform so I can wear it on my dainty wrist, please.
(it's almost my birthday, 'member)


- Link

* Kool Keith


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GUCCI, MANE!!

Tobias Funke said...

I've never worn a bracelet in my life but I would happily slip a waveform of "Impeach the President" round my wrist. Someone really needs to knock up a line of Ultimate Breaks and Bracelets.