Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We want prenup (we want prenup)


There's me, and there's you, and then there's like 90% of other humans, and then there's this whole subset of humans known as Musical Crazies - genuine (Syd Barrett), pretend (Kanye, Marilyn Manson), and unclear (Kool Keith). Then there's Phil Spector, defying categories and making shiny pretty music since 1959. He might have murdered that lady, sure, but OMG, have you heard “Then He Kissed Me”? Until he's taken out back and put down, let him do what he wants. Get down girl, go head, get down!

Page Six says Phil once sent celebrity lawyer Marvin Mitchelson, his friend who had drawn up hundreds of prenups, his version of how such an agreement should read:

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my hands, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a week ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.

8. If I think it's fine, it's mine.

9. If it is near me, it's mine.

10. If it's broccoli, it's yours.


Phil and I disagree about broccoli, but clearly we are still meant to be love muffins fo life because, hi ladies, what more do you need to base a romance on beyond admiration of your man's production skills? I just need to remember to adhere to the rules above so that he doesn't leave my ass for a white girl.



Ray Charles - “I Got a Woman”

mp3.



.
.
.
.

No comments: